Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary aux petits amours












Well I'm a couple of days late, but HAPPY 1 month ANNIVERSARY JORDAN AND HOLLY!!!
These two cuties were united in marriage one month ago, December 29th. I didn't say anything about it on here at the time because....I don't know.... jet lag from a 27 hour flight and a 10 hour time difference... too much laundry... Christmas decorations to take down... or just the enormity of realizing that my first-born is a husband, the head of a new family, that I am now a mother-in-law and that I'm already so spoiled with the two beautiful, fun, loving daughters that I have and I get to have another one!! What???

So, here are just a few pics of the wonderful time we had in Alaska and the wedding. And Jordan and Holly, we are with you, praying for you, proud of you and so excited about how God is already using you together to bring glory to HIS name!! Hugs from France!!!
Oh the weather outside is frightful...





Proud papa with his D.R. cigar


Little snow princess

What a privilege for Florent to marry these two!

No comments:

Post a Comment